Encuentro Beach Cabarete
If Encuentro Beach Parcels are Purchased Individually — these guidelines will set forth the necessary standards for implementing the design character of the overall project and will set the parameters for future development parcels that may be sold to other investors or developers. This is an important statement of development intent and a mechanism to enforce quality standards.
Design Guidelines – Although individual developers have the freedom to design their own concept, the goal of the Design Guidelines is to encourage creativity in the design of program elements so that a style unique to Encuentro Beach Cabarete will develop.
For example, the Design Guidelines will address site planning. architecture, landscape design, and utilities that will assure continuity in design between various parcels within the community. They will also be useful for marketing and showing potential buyers the quality intent of the community. These guidelines are to be used in conjunction with the Master Plan, as well as the review process.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MASTER DEVELOPER – Encuentro Beach Cabarete Development, as the Master Developer, will provide the design and construction of the infrastructure to the property limit of each parcel to be developed. The infrastructure will include the following:
1. Roadway and pedestrian walkways to allow access to each parcel within the overall development.
2. Main arrival/guard house and arrival feature for the overall development.
3. Potable water and sewer distribution lines to the outside of the property limit at the entrance of each parcel, as well as fire hydrants and drainage basins for surface drainage collection of the overall development common areas.
4. Electric and telephone distribution system to the outside of the property limit at the entrance of each parcel.
5. Trash removal will be provided by the master developer from each parcel in centralized locations. Sub-Developers are responsible for trash removal within the parcels to these locations, including trash generated from construction.
6. The Master Developer will be responsible to maintain all common areas, main arrivals and separation/buffer zones.
7. The Master Developer will set up a Master Condominium/Neighborhood Association for the Encuentro Beach Cabarete Development to control all development and administration within the community.